Monday 22 February 2010

Idea's for font

I came up with these ideas for the title of my magazine and asked some of my friend's for their ideas and what they think about them. The main idea's which i came up with at first were; bold, flamboyant and smart. This is because I feel that is how hip-hop can be described. Bold as most of the artist are loud and speak about their lives and can they see thing with their views. Flamboyant as the artist have a lot of money and like to spend big also like they have the better things in life so they stand out. I asked a number of people what they thought of my ideas for my fonts and the main reaction i got was that number 2 was the best for my magazine. The reasons for this were because it stood out straight away when they looked at it and they felt it would best suit the genre. I had a few suggestions that I should try using a different and they suggested gold would be a good colour to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment