Friday 5 February 2010

Mood Board

I have chosen to use these pictures in my mood board because they are all thing to do with music such as cars, money, expensive clothes and footwear as the music industry is seen to be big spending and “the high life”. I decided to put pictures of Kid Cudi, Pixie Lott and Lil' Wayne as I have not decided the final genre of magazine that I am doing. I feeling that it is most likely to be either hip hop/rap or indie pop. Also in this current time these are three of the biggest raising stars of the music industry. I have research current magazine that are in the shops at the moment and there isn’t many or if any hip hop/rap magazines made in the UK, all of the hip-hop/rap magazine are u.s.a based. Where as there are a lot of indie pop magazine as this genre is very popular at this moment of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment