Wednesday 17 March 2010

1st Draft Feedback

After handing in my first draft of my magazine it was suggested that I should think about changing the title and the font which I’m going to look into and see how it looks. Also that I need to make the cover look a lot more like a magazine so putting price and date in the same place. It was said that the barcode is probably to large so I’m going to reduce the size of that and all it was said that the main title is more over powering than the magazine title but the colour scheme works really well.
The feedback on which I got for my contexts page was that it needed to be fully completely also that the red strip which I’m planning on writing the items in the magazine needs to me large as I had made it very thin also the large image is very dark and could do with making brighter and clearer.
The feedback of which i got for my double page spread was it was a nice layout and the picture is old although it could be clearer and that I needs completing.

No comments:

Post a Comment